Sunday, November 13, 2005

80% of my "A-Team" is ready and set...


...and as always, it's a top-notch one if I do say so myself (in alphabetical order after the first two)...
Charlize Theron- Big surprise, huh? The woman is seriously talented dramatically (North Country...boo to those shunned it in favor of...too many "stinkers" to mention), comedically (Arrested Development...double-boo to those who wouldn't watch this funny show, but will support swill like "The {Bore} at Home" post-"Simpsons"), and just seriously sexy, period (Aeon Flux...T-3 agonizingly long weeks)...all without being a stuck-up, ego-fueled snot-rag about it (not to mention any names, but "see" the worst actress in "Catwoman"; a hint- not the one featured later on this list!). One of the all-time great femmes, as if there was any doubt... :))o
Elle Macpherson- Lost her beau this year but none of her ever-lasting appeal...another great, classy, devastatingly sexy being that can (still) wear a bikini (or just about anything else she damn well pleases)...at the age of 42(!), not to mention fuel so many of my wildest fantasies (ask some of my fellow authors about that if you don't think that's so)... :))
also making the cut:
Halle Berry- Showed her sense of humor (among many of her winning attributes) by accepting her Razzie* award (that she didn't deserve, BTW...there were much worse acting perfs out there) in person, proving that one mis-step will not keep this perennial hottie down...
Cameron Diaz- Came back strong with her best movie/performance in years (In Her Shoes...what I said earlier re. Charlize goes here as well); said to be teaming up with Kate Winslet (in a movie, but still worthy of a ;-)) )...another fun-loving beauty who does justice to the marvelous invention known as the bikini... :)))
Jennifer Garner- I gently reminded CL that she was (and IS) part of MY group, and I'm in no mood to let her go (not that I can disparage his good taste)...the soon-to-be YM/MILF was the best (only?) thing in the misguided "Elektra", along with the red leather lucky enough to be wrapped around her... :))
Elizabeth Hurley- Back with a venegance after (barely) missing the hallowed "A"-heights last year...another Hall-of Fame femme, and MILF in good standing...
Scarlett Johansson- The youngest (and sole first-timer) of this exclusive group...well-built in all the right places, and savvy enough to stay the F away from Nicole Richie ;-<< (if only the same could be said of Michael "Over-glorified/bombastic video maker" Bay, though that's a minor hiccup in the grand scheme of her promising career)...
Angelina Jolie- Not everyone gets her, to be sure, but those who went along for the Jolie ride this year had lots of fun doing so :))...if only Mr. and Mrs. Smith (as well as her other films/activities) were available in an "unrated" version... ;->
(*Remind me to give John B. Wilson, the "head" of the Razzie Awards, to soon give him the bloggal thrashing he so richly deserves!)
Not to worry, I'll name the remaining two to this list before we run out of 2005 (still too close to call, you know), to be chosen from my next group...

6 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Behjat said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger The Archivist said...

Good list.

I noticed you finally changed the links. I like them.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Cindylover1969 said...

My B-Team is still being done... welcome back to the land of the living!

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger meganmartinez59458747 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Evil said...

Jennifer Garner's mine I tells ya MINE.

LOL, just kidding....seriously thought I knocked her up not Ben.

Just so you know this is Evil from CSSA. I know Jen.

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger louiswillis79304734 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home